Design of structures (dos) is looking for a student research assistant (HiWi) for ~20 h per month
Are you interested in joining the team of the professorship design of structures as a student assistant? Then this is the right place for you! We are looking for a student research assistant for 20 hours per month.
These are your tasks:
- Support with daily tasks at dos
- Tutor:in for the 3 semester BA for the subject TWL (together with the scientific staff of dos)
- Collaboration in research projects and projects
These are the requirements for you:
- TWL 3rd semester successfully completed
- you are an architecture or civil engineer student at KIT
If the description fits you and you are interested, please contact us at the frontdesk or send an email to michael kalkbrenner. ∂ kit edu
We are looking forward to meeting you!